6.01.2010

Random thoughts for a Tuesday

Here I am waiting at school for my sister to get out of her class.  I think she has another 20 minutes to get out, but it seems like I've already been waiting 30.  But I like sitting here, the table I'm at smells strange though, at first it smelled like fish food, and now it smells like.... I think it's Top Ramen noodles.  Yes, that's the excitement of the table.  :D  While I was homeschooled, for writing we'd write a page of something Pearls before Swine calls "Stream of consciousness" (see below)
And there you have a prime example of stream of consciousness.  So that's what you're being subjected to today, I'm just writing whatever pops into my head to write about next.  Today I made a program in C#, and it was really exciting!  So far, I have Pete, the hero:
Charming, isn't he?  Just dreamy.  He runs around the screen being controlled by the arrow keys.  Then we have his arch nemesis, the bad guy:
Try not to be too afraid, he doesn't do much yet.  So far, he just follows Pete around, but stalking is still pretty creepy... :)  Someday he's probably going to eat Pete, but I don't know how to do that yet.
Exciting stuff!  I think my sister's class is out, but where is she?  So....  I have a sister.......   (end of the mutilated Darth Vader quotes) Perhaps I should go find her...  yeah...  I shall.
Happy June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment