6.14.2010

Bouncing again

There are times I sit in class, and I feel like the words bounce right off of me.  And then the words bounce so much outside of me and against my ears, that they enter and bounce inside my head.  That's an exciting thing that they actually are in my head now, but THEN they have a fun time bouncing off the walls of my head.  So instead of being absorbed as part of my thinking process, they bounce around greeting each other and popping up when I least need them... "Hullo, I'm the DOM." "Hi DOM!  I'm Parsing!"  "Hey look, it's Variable!"  "See ya later Encapsulation"  "Oooooooo Hierarchical... what a snooty whatchamacallit" "Ph34r m3 ! 4m 73h XHTML... mw4 h4 h4 h4 h4......."
And after they have their fun bouncing off the walls, I finally get them all to settle down, and then I get to sort through them all to try to use them.
This just means I have to go to sleep earlier.  :D  haha

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how I told you about the poems and random stuff I wrote on my scratch paper at the Compass? One of them was something almost just like that post (only about math and algebra)! Man, I wish the lady didn't take it back. Oh well. I know what you mean! :)

    ReplyDelete