4.29.2010

Celebrate!

HURRAY!!!  I HAVE A LOT OF FOLLOWERS!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
As promised, to celebrate I'm doing a series of photo manipulations/edits.  Here are some blossoms from our apple tree in our backyard to start out:
This is the original picture
 This is after applying a layer mask, desaturating the background, and blurring a bit
 This is my personal favorite, colors are not desaturated at all, I burned the pink to make it stand out more, and I applied a hard light filter to the blossoms.
Flowers are really fun to edit.  You're going to be having more coming your way!  Also I'm doing a silly one, but it's just silly.  And it's not of people, which is the most fun, but it's still pretty funny.  :D  Anyways, that's the first wave!
And the sewing project is still coming along...  I worked on it yesterday, and we'll see when I end up finishing it.  One thing's for sure, I SHALL FINISH IT.  No sewing project will lick me!

No comments:

Post a Comment