4.21.2010

Ahhhhhh....... :D

Thanks to my two newest followers!  I have much less of a complex today!  As a result, I think something special is an order, so we shall have some balloons:
There, isn't that nice? 
I won't be with my computer at all until Saturday, so if more people join, we'll have something else special happen.  Like..........  uh.......... maybe a photoshop?  Of something?  Sure, sounds good!  We'll have a photoshop of something to celebrate maybe getting more followers!
And it's kinda fun to follow myself, that's pretty entertaining.
Thanks again to all my followers, you're all awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! This photoshop is going to be fun! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might just be a photo edit, and a weird picture. Don't get hopes up or anything, but it shall be fun!

    ReplyDelete