4.21.2010

...

I'd really like to know why Jiggers has 7 followers and I only have 3, one of which is Jiggers.  I mean, I've had my blog longer, and I'm older, I have cooler sunglasses (jk Jiggers, your sunglasses rock), and (What other petty things can I say?  ;) ) My hair is prettier (though not cooler) and I have... uh... skills... of a special kind.  Yeah.  I have special skills.
Anyways to my faithful followers, I thank you.  I shall give you a candy bar. Here you go:
And there you have it folks, I shall give you a virtual butterfinger if you follow my blog!  
Come to think of it, I'm not following myself.  That shall change, because I do so love virtual butterfingers.
Yeah.
This is why I should go to sleep earlier!  haha
I'm going to sleep now, honest!
The sewing adventures continue.  I was going to have my next post be about that, but I haven't done enough lately, so I'll post about that sometime in the near future.  Suffice to say, dress #2 has been more than slightly annoying.  It will be awesome next time I work on it though, I know it!  I'll post pictures when it's done.
Now I'm really going to sleep!
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment