4.07.2014

Catching up!

Friends, family, and noblemen! Lend me your ear! Actually, never mind. I don't want them, I already have two! And we added two more to the family last Summer! 
Isn't he so cute? Indeed, yes he is! :D 
I found a fantastic app which allows me to post from my iPod!!! So exciting! It's nice, because I don't spend a lot of free time sitting at a computer anymore... Haha! But it's been a blast and a pretty steep learning curve adding this little guy to the family! 
You'll now see me or my husband or both of us leaving the house with what feels like all of our worldly possessions in the diaper backpack, a carseat on one arm, and possibly the stroller being rolled out to the car.  Indeed, parenthood is not for the faint of heart... Or weak of limb. Thankfully, babies don't start out as teenagers. That means I get to learn a piece at a time too! So awesome that Heavenly Father knows what he's doing! :D

1 comment:

  1. You guys are great parents and happen to have one of the sweetest babies I know!! :) Lovely to see you back on the blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete