3.01.2012

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???

A break from the long silence!  HURRAY!

Too much to catch up on, if I try, I won't blog.  Suffice to say, I'm a happy camper, and totally thrilled with life!

Most recent holiday being Valentine's day, I loved being able to celebrate it with my cute and adorable husband!  We made each other dinner and ate it after decorating and cleaning our apartment!  It's amazing how festive a clean apartment is! :D haha

And the one before that was Christmas!  We had our own, then went with my family around Christmas Eve morning, then his family Christmas morning, and Grandparents that afternoon, juggling is an adventure by itself!

Thanksgiving we went snowboarding at a place... with snow... I forget the name.  But it was fun!  I must say, I can fall down a mountain with great grace.  Or at least, a bounce all my own.  XD  Like Pinball!

AND NOW we prepare for... ST PATTY'S DAY!!!  TDH (Tall Dark and Handsome will be my husband's name on here 'till I think of a better one) came with us last year, so it's going to be awesome to have him join us again!

Now, WHAT am I doing up at this hour of the morning?
TRANSITION TIME FOR SCENTSY.  THAT MEANS I WAKE UP AND COME TO WORK AT 1AM.  Good times... No worries, I'll go home and sleep eventually.

Happy March 1st to all, and to all, a GOOD NIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. You're still alive! Good to know. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see a post from you!! I love hearing about all the things you're up to, and love that I get to be around to hear about it in person, too!! It will be fun to have your hubbie around for his second St.Pat's, since that's the first time I met him last year - looks like things are coming full circle! :) Have a fun day at work!! :D

    ReplyDelete