12.06.2010

A New Post!

CELTIC HOLIDAY WAS SOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC!!!
I just had to throw that out there.
We had a great time, and lots of people came!  It was sweet too, because even though we had like 3 performances, we actually made it through!  It was awesome!  Everyone did a great job, and coming off it has been really fun, because we get to watch everyone improve now that we can start actually teaching them dances again!  YAY!!!!!!!
And I made a profile on Mormon.org!

I'm a Mormon.

That's my spiffy button.  You should click it!  I have a ridiculous picture on it right now though, I want to change it eventually.  But I'll have to take a picture first, then upload it and... yeah.  I'd rather use this, because I don't want to go to ALL that work.  Just kidding!!!  haha  I'll do it eventually!

I just clicked it, and it's not working yet.  But soon it will!  So I'll just leave it on there!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment