2.20.2010

WOOT!!!!

I FIXED IT!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!
So I found this thing yesterday online (one of the biggest parts of programming is learning how to use google... ;) ) and it's an htc file which uses Javascript that makes IE compatible with the :hover command. So yesterday I was playing with it, and it wasn't working, and that made me mad. Today I went back to it to play with it some more, and after viewing the source on a site I knew worked, I copied their code and pasted it into my htc file. Then I referenced it in my external style sheet, and refreshed my website.
AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDD
So I'm a little excited... :D my gallery is here if you want to see it! Now whether in IE or Firefox, it should work!
Thanks to http://www.xs4all.nl/~peterned/csshover.html for the code!

No comments:

Post a Comment