2.10.2010

Sleepy....

Thus is the life of a college student. It's okay though, I suppose...
But seriously, it's tough to try to stay awake during classes. Right now we're talking about object oriented programming, describing the clock to the computer. It's pretty entertaining, there are a whole lot of things I've never even thought about. Think of describing a piece of toast to a fish. A slightly more intelligent fish, but still, the fish hasn't seen, tasted, or smelt toast, and you need to start at the very beginning to even get the fish thinking about it.
You: "Hey Fish, how's it going?"
Fish: "Pretty good, just the same as usual."
You: "Well, that's great! Have you ever had a piece of toast?"
Fish: "..."
You: "Uh... how about bread?"
Fish: "..."
You: "I see. Well, I just thought of several things I have to do, so I'll talk to ya later Fish!"
Fish: "You're really weird."
You: * is GONE *
So that's just a little sample, but we actually have to describe it. So I'll be signing off now and listening, so I know how to do it...

2 comments: