4.30.2009

In class

So I'm here in my Databases class, and I'm sorta listening to this, but there are a whole bunch of weird questions the people in the class are asking, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have much to do with databases...
Access is pretty fun! I didn't enjoy it at first a few months ago, but so far it's pretty good! Oh wait, I think I figured out what this has to do with things. He's letting us know that if our database isn't what the user wants, they won't like it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
But I really *am* enjoying this class... ehhehhehheh...
Looking around, I'm seeing one person over to my left playing a computer game, two people around me on their iphones, and I think the rest are listening, but I'm not sure. So now I'm going to listen, so that way I'll at least know what's going on...
ONWARD!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment