8.23.2010

Why not?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I finished my last class at Stevens-Henager!!!!  HURRAY!!!  At least, for the time being.  You never know if I'll go back for my bachelor's degree later.  ANYWAY that's another thought for a later time.  For now, I'm totally excited!  And even better, I found out while I'm at the Oregon Coast, so it's going to be an even more relaxing time!  YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! 
And while we're here, we gotten to be with some of our awesome friends we've had forever who are awesome and they're awesome and they're also awesome!  It was so great to see them again, I've missed them a ton!
And we've gotten to go walk historic Newport, where my brother fed a Sea Lion.  Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3ZQAwUSGo
Good ol' Jiggers!  That was really fun!  The guy was funny, he eats raw tuna and loves fishing, whether it's tuna or halibut.  Strange, I can't imagine enjoying fishing.  Though I probably could get into fishing on the ocean!
AAAAND I got to buy a pair of my very own CONVERSE!!!!!!  It's only too true, and I'm so excited I can barely stand it!
Here they are!
I was excited.  haha... now I'm ready for a Doctor Who episode!  It'll be about...
Sea lions.
 
 A whole colony:

Or maybe not, Steven Moffat will find some way to make Sea Lions freaky, and I'd rather not deal with it.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! Keep putting up the pictues, they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete